Start a new topic

Titles in Companies Changing names, and ability to remove them

Hey Sports Unstoppable! 

Look, because people buy, sell, trade, and even revamp their own companies here and there, is there any way that you can make sure the "revamp" named title shows up as such?

Ex... My wrestler is a 10 x "Hardcore Championship" .... 4 or 5 of those were under the "New Championship Wrestling" Moniker, 1 or 2, under "National Championship Wrestling" and the rest under "Howlin' Mad HardCorps Champion" ... And if I sell it, then they sell it, and rename the place 2 or 3 or 4 times, and I end up in the same company again, it's going to add to that particular ticker. Not under the new name, in fact, I have renamed some of my championships

What I am asking, is if it is possible, that when a championship belt in 1 company is renamed, that that rename show up on the wrestlers profile, not a repeat of the same name, 4 years and 10 owners ago name? I know you can't retroactive it, that's fine. Just stamp the Wrestlers profile with the name of That Championship on That day. 

Also, options for a company to either sell championships back to the game, or at least to remove them from public view until that particular slot is used again. That way it cleans up the left side of the company page, And the Right side. 
And hey, it might speed up some company's pages loading time, and remove database queries for title info.  Some companies had a short left side, and 50 titles, but only 5 or 10 in use, and you have to scroll all the way down, it's just ugly and annoying. 

Thanks for your time! 

2 people like this idea
Login or Signup to post a comment